Although the journal concentrates mainly on Letters within 6 pages, mini-review articles within 20 pages are invited by the Editor and will be published from time to time.
- New nonlinear phenomena( no mathematical analysis is needed).
- New mathematical models(differential model, fractal model, fractional differential model, differential_difference model , fuzzy model, stochastic model, and others) for various nonlinear problems.
- New methods (analytical method, numerical method, optimization method, statistical method, allometric method, and others) for nonlinear equations.Generally one example should be given, sometimes only the solution procedure is enough.
- New interpretation of a nonlinear phenomenon or a new solution of a nonlinear equation.
- New theories for explanation of any nonlinear problems.